Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My room is a place where i can leave,the screaming,the smells of cooked meat (im a pescaterian) and anything else. But lately it feels like everything in it belongs to someone..just not well,me.
Grarg so lately i haven't been in contact with my 'best' friend . And she sits three feet away from me for a whole hour. And i've just noticed now that she only ever really complains to me,i'm her punching bag. I'm most peoples punching bags,therapists,mom,sister,or anything else that they're dependant on. So know that her and her boyfriend are totally and completely bissful i haven't even had a 'hello' from her. Lucky guy i might add,she hasn't so much uttered a sentence about him to me,which means he hasn't been slammed to a million pieces by a alleged 'loved one' . What drives me nutts is when people swoop in when things get bad for some1 but won't stand by them while its happening. Yes,i'm talking about another friend(s) . This one is trying to keep it real,like me i guess. So i've left Bubble land and have started sitting w/ her again at lunch and during the day. I must admitt for some reason everything seems more...real. Poor mija is dealing w/ issues of the heart . My own seem just fine right now but the thing is she's always the one to back down and let a guy go and i honestly think its her turn. Thats one of the faults with trying to keep yourself real,there's definetly a lot more pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment