Thursday, March 17, 2011

Have you ever heard the saying 'You know its official when you face book it'? well in my case its true. Just yesterday i blocked my ex-best friend. I must say it makes not being her friend that much easier.
I'm realizing which friends are truly my friends one of the only bad things is that two of my good friends is going to a different high school than me. This must be fixed emidiatly i'm not even kidding,bring in the machien guns because i'm about to go ninja on them! (school choice people). No one step worse i'm gonna go kick-ass latina women on them (and if you've never delt with an angry latin women than lucky you,you've saved yourself from a very large therapy bill);I'm serious though this ALWAYS happens to me i get taken away (or they do) from things and people that i care about and who actually care about me. My other friends (well most of them) made it in. I'm excited for the fresh start,i think i need it .

No comments:

Post a Comment