Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Word That I Hate

You know what ? some people are really observant and presistant,this combination is deadly especially when your friends with me. I talked to my friend R and she made me tell her what was bothering me i managed to say that my family life was a piece of crap,they think i have an eating disorder and she asked if i turn to bulimia ever. I hate that word i truly do i fast sometimes and i have spit up sure ,as much as i love her she doesn't GET IT . Not like J does anyway,i ended up telling her about my screaming little sister,just the outlines of some of the things happening in my life not all of it. Never all of it. I was crying by then and shaking. In my head i just screamed 'Echo! calm down! and quit shaking.' Shit. My hands are shaking right now as i write this, even this blog is just an outline . The best thing about my tears is that after about five minutes i don't even look like i was crying so no one has to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment