Thursday, December 22, 2011

As a Result...

As a result of everything:
As a result of the hard time me and the boy have had seeing each other (literally) he's coming over today and he got me a christmas present (which he spoiled for me). Its gonna be akward because my family is home and it may take a lot of will power not to tackle him and end up kissing him like a maniac (because thats just what happens with me,not that he minds sorry for the visual). He and I have declared that we are in 'love' about a billion times within the last 72 hours and he has renamed me "His Everything" and "Beautiful" .

As a result of a return to the clinique my heart isn't up enough for their standards,but I'm allowed to play sports so long as I eat accordingly (something I don't really wanna do).

As a result of this crappy break I'm stuck with my family for two weeks, I don't want to be here.


The part that bugs me the most is the clinic, I don't want to eat more. My breakfast comes out to about 300 calories! Thats more than I'd eat in a day when I restrict!!!!!!!  You know you'd thinkk they'd eventually ask you if you even WANT to 'recover' !!! But I guess thats not important seeing its only your life an not theirs.

1 comment:

  1. Have tons of fun with your boy, my dear.
    You deserve it!
    Hang in there.
    *hugs*
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete