Thursday, February 23, 2012

Teen angst, He wants to get laid????

So me and the BF had a fight , it was stupid. It was because I couldn't come over to day. Although im pretty sure he thought that if i went to his place we would, you know......
It's like do really want me over there just because you think I'm going to shag you???
I didn't tell him that of course, because i don't think i'd really mind much my only issue is me being so gross and fat and ugly.
I broke my own personal record  i was mad at him for almost more than 18 hours, pathetic right? Right.




Mia is begginning to haunt me again, its so strange to feel it just as they beggin to give me more freedom.
Not exsactly freedom per say just less therapy and actually being allowed in other rooms that aren't occupied by other people. The shackles are being loosened.


I feel almost to restless to even be contained in my own body, I just wanna do something outrageous, go somewhere,do something! I'm not totally sure what I want. It could just be teen angst talking...or Mia I'm not sure which is which sometimes


Random question what would you ladies say is the biggest turn on ever for you???
All awkwardness aside I'd deffinetly say when he nip/kisses my cheeks and won't let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment