Thursday, April 5, 2012

1st or nothing

took second in swimming for JVgirls butterfly
Im sorta proud of myself
now to get that layer of fat thats covering my abbs so ppl can see my fabulous musceles and take FIRST.

Second place is still loosing, second is still NOT FIRST. It's still good though.


My parents gave me that mentality a bit, my dad never really says I do a good job for anything
I just need to work harder,train more,be better
Be THE BEST

Every dance show my mom ; smile more
more energy
that was good but... and on to the next show....

I guess I'm just an attention deffisit b8tch
I need center stage, but I can't fall on my ass or I'm dead.

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way. I know excatly what you mean. My parents never press me but I press myself. Whatever I do I feel like I have to be the best. I play viola and it is very competitive. I'm always picking myself apart for not being good enough at it. Same with my dance, I have to be the best even if I'm not the star I want to shine the brightest. :/
    Stay Strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel... its like an inborn need to be outstanding to be the best, the thinnest, the prettiest the best in everything we do. Drives you crazy though sometimes doesnt it. It does to me.. when I cant rise as high as I want. But then again, i guess no matter how hard I try, I never reach high enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ TinyRose
    its hard especially in dance i dnt know about u but i deffiently feel like a chunky monkey there and really feel a need to push myself.

    ReplyDelete