Sunday, September 23, 2012

ONE OR THE OTHER

Waterpolo takes so much out of someone. Its time dedication, constant conditioning, and a lot of money. The only problem is dance requires the same thing. I have polo already and I dance twice a week. But this weekend after loosing all three * grimaces* games at the tournement this weekend me and my mum realized the same thing: I can't do them both and be great.
This means that I have to pick one.
I love both but there are things that need to be face, I am a goalie but a short one and I do not have a dancers body either, persepssion is everyhting.
I'm no sprinter, and my dance tecnique isn't where it should be for my age.
I need to pick one, this weekend was so god awful that I think i might actually pick dance. the only thing is i'd have to deal with my mom, with swim i workout everyday FOR SURE 2-3 hours solid. with dance its up to me and up to her and SHE has to be as serious as me. I'm afraid of picking dance, having it fall through the cracks, the other waterpolo girls  improving and me being left in the dust with nothing to show for it.

1 comment: