Saturday, October 22, 2011

baby im the gun and your my trigger <3

on my way to skinny
my grandma stopped by and she kept telling me how thin i'm getting
im not seeing all the results i want yet but im just starting i guess :/ i wish it would happen faster
but better slow thn never


the warden (my mom) is being evil again
whatever
like i care
im tempted to chop of my hair and color it ever color i can afford to buy just to piss her off
what can she do once its done?
nothing thats what
but no
ill save that for another day for after im skinny and can pull off anything.
Been talking to the Ex its flirty friendly ,more friendly than flirty really. he thinks im cute,and pretty
he never called me that b4 .
i guess we're both just different people now...not that either one of us minds

1 comment:

  1. sounds like your ex likes your new bod ;) lol. I read somewhere that it takes us up to 12 weeks to notice change within our own bodies, so just keep being patient!

    ReplyDelete