Tuesday, October 4, 2011

i like it when i lye on my back and my ribs stick out and how my friends in my dance class think its creepy. I do so well with beggining my diets everyday i don't eat till about 6 o'clovk when the fam comes and then i eat like a mad person . And i h8 myself. I purged up a whole sandwich,two bananas and a handful of pistachioes and took 3 dulcolaxes
and then i kept down some other stuff and i'm driving myself mad because i don't wNT ANYTHING IN ME ANd iwant to die and kill myself and i hate evrything about me. And i like feeling hungry and yea i just h8 that.
i wanT my muffin top gone and i want the swelling to stop and i need to be thin.


I got asked out (via facebook) by a guy i know. Total player i said no,it would have been nice to have a bf and wear his football jersey and all that cheesy shit but i just can't bring myself to be around people often.

i want to wake up,slip off my night clothes,look in the mirror and be ok with the girl looking back at me

No comments:

Post a Comment