Sunday, October 2, 2011

balaaaaablaaabllaaaaaaaa XO

i saw my Twin yesterday,hes my best friend from nerd-camp XP
 He's like a hardcore punk ,i totally love that. I love being surrounded by little freaks like me. He's always saying he wants me 2 hook up with his band and write for them or something,totally tempting.
They need a bass player. I don't play bass but he said he'd teach me the cords if i can get my hands on a bass,i told him to give me a call.
Strangly enough the Warden is always telling me to join a band as a singer,she doesn't get that it doesn't work that way. Funny,she wants me to get all the remwards without doing any of the work,like i don't know.....ACTUALLY LEARNING TO WRITE ACTUAL MUSIC.
Sux
But hey i needed to see my twin.Everyone else is stupid. Stupid and totally over emotional. The only thing that gets me really emotional is food,i have descoverd this week that i am an Emotional Eater. And this has to stop if i want to keep dropping weight. I have to drop weight for the sake of soccer season. And i want to look great.

I prefer being alone these days,but i think i should reconect with one of my old aquantances and her friend. Shes a sweet girl,not some crazed attention whore. And her friend is a silent mystery,she reminds me of my cousin for some reasoon. They look nothing alike.

xoxo to anyone who still actually reads my boring blog
p.s im gonna post some picks soon

No comments:

Post a Comment