Thursday, November 24, 2011

A deal with the devil

I haven't been on in a while and I see I've lost some followers, oh well your choice.
My mom took me to an eating disorder clinic (thanks to the stupid gastrointeroligist -_____- )
My heart rate was 'too low' a last week and they told me the same thing about my blood but i felt FINE!
Sooo they dignosed me with bulimia nervosa. I'm officially a mia. Wow thanks doc even i could have told you that. The part thats the scariest isn't the actual doctors because they're actually pretty nice,its the fact that they are so nice and that the waiting room is so pretty, I couldn't help but notice though that everyone i saw there at the clinic was thin. And i'm talking thiiiiiiiiin. So where do i stand?
My mom is too monitor my meals and makes sure i get a CRAZY AMOUNT OF CALORIES (over 2000) and then watch me for 2 hours so i dont purge. I'm lucky though because i'd stopped purging for a little while before this and so my heart rate went up so i'm still allowed to exercise!!! yaya!!!!!!!
They said that if it goes up enough that they'll even help me loose a bit of weight safely and help me learn to maintain it. I'm not sure if this is a lie or anything,it SOUNDS like a like but once i get into that 'healthy zone' you can best believe that imma make it DROP :)
In a way it was a sort of relief, talking about it. I've been crying and screaming myself to sleep every night. Sometimes i couldn't breath and wanted to wash my face but the mirror was right above it and looking would only make it that more painful.
xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment