Friday, November 11, 2011

ive binged so much in the past week its not even funny
i doubt my dress is even gonna fit no w so i'm fasting till monday because i think thats what it wil take for the damage to be a little undone
then i will begin countiing my calories again and staying away from anything w/ fake surgar or preservatives
I saw a therapist for the first time,she was ok . I don't really wanna go back but to be honest it might be kinda nice having someone that u can talk to. I just KNOW that she's gonna have to report to my mum eventually and when she does i will be intrigated. I didn't say anything that everyone doesn't already know. We'll see......

my sister and her friends were being jacked to me i h8 them so much,and the boy is sick :/
right now things just suck
xxx
gonna try and harvest what little sleep i can

No comments:

Post a Comment