Saturday, November 5, 2011

its been forever

This is kinda weird, I haven't blogged in a long time. Or it feels like it. SOOOOOOOO me and the Ex,well lets just say he can no longer go by the Ex ;)
It's kinda cool because we worked things out even though we're long-distance (long distance for a couple of teenagers is a half an hour,don't judge!).
The only bad thing that has happened is I sent a facebook message ment for my ana/mia buddy and it went to him.
He thinks its a 'problem' mainly that i'm suicidal. He's all like 'it's because i care about you' and the purging thing is apparently discusting, i know he thinks it. Whatever its not his buisness anyways so screw it. Other than thaaaat i'm doing pretty well
i've lost ten pounds of fat and i've put on all this beautiful mucele,yes i still purge but whatever. I'm getting better at it. I fit into a dress that i haven't in a long time, only i wasn't even that happy now i want it to be loose because i'm still massive. Everything fits looser. Water polo ended and soccer is starting, i refuse to give up my polo shape! it will take me an eternity to build up that kind of stamana in a pool again and i need to not be one of the slowest girls on the team next season. Cross your fingers for the soccer tryouts 
i missed all of you 
xxxxxx
3cho 


p.s 
List of things The Boy (The ex is no longer called X anymore :P )
calls me
More than beautiful
cute
smart
baby 
princess
unicorn (i was a unicorn for halloween XP) 
His echo 
babe
beautiful 

1 comment:

  1. aww I'm glad to see happy posts! And I'm also glad you're doing well, congrats on the weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete