Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bipolar haircut

Yep I chopped off my hair. I've been saying i was gonna do that for the last year and a half and yesterday I told my hairdresser I wanted it up to my shoulders. Now, I know for some people thats not short but I'm not Some people. I've had hair that almost reached my butt for pretty much my entire existence.
I loved it and then when I got home and looked in the mirror I almost broke down crying. My face jsut looks so round and the rest of me so bloated and fat, I think it looks kinda like a mullet and I just can't stand anything about me. So i binged. And that same little voice came back and screamed 'eat you fat worthless bitch,eat' and stuffed food down my thoate till it was too painful to keep shoving it down. And my mum came home and I couldn't purge and so for the last day and a half I've binged. Everyother hour I hate my hair and every hour inbetween I'm in awh that I had the guts to cut it all off. 4-6 months till i get my hair back

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you look lovely with your new hair. It's just a big change. Hang in their sweetie.

    xx SN

    ReplyDelete