Friday, March 23, 2012

Sick, Front row dance show, Swimmers body

So I have recently decided to imbrase my inner chub.
BAH! just kidding!!!
But a bit has been happening for one thing I'm sick, AGAIN. -_____-
I blame  our currently crappy california weather,its like 60 digrees over here!! (that is freeze your butt of COLD). With any luck I'll be up and running soon.

Swim team has had me training like a mad person, my coach knows I can't say no to anything (well at least swimming) so he puts me in all the events that no one else will do. Which means Butterfly and IM (a combo of butterfly,back,breast,free usually in a segmant of 100-500). Im the fastest of the slow ones XP but i almost did beat a boy (victory!). I love swim because its easy to put off weight but i hate it because its harder to restrict when u swim than when you run. ANYWAYS he's moving some of us up which means harder training sessions woop-D-doo.

My dance teacher also put me in the front for a section thats gonna be in the show, its the lyrical portion. which means I must not look like total crap. I am looking into studios for the summer. A friend recomended  one her daughter went too. and her daughter is the most beautiful dancer I've ever seen.


My boy and I will be celebrating 5 months next week :)
I'm pretty lucky to have him, i hate him,i love him,he makes me laugh,but he sometimes annoyes the shit outta me. Which in my brain works just fine for me. Its weird doing the long-distance thing. For one his friends want to meet me :/ like, I've already met his mom and his sister and they like me. But these are his FRIENDS. WHAT IF THEY DONT LIKE ME?
What if they think I'm ugly?
To me i guess thats the real question.

No comments:

Post a Comment