Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm so sick of 'being better'

I hate
"Recovery"
everyone thinks I'm 'doing better' whatever that means to them. My heart is stable and going up and I've eaten things that I, at a point in my life would never ever touch EVER.
I feel like I'm loosing me and thats not what should be happening I should be loosing weight.
I found a picture from about two years ago, at my lowest weight point. My face isn't clear and my eyes are tired,I have less cheek and less fat but over all I look like shit.
Soooo the plan:
(Oh and I haven't purged since november and I haven't had a gigantic binge in a long time so for tht I am happy because B/P makes me gain ALOT)

No cheese
No chocolate (<---- not even sure why i would eat either of these???)
no ice cream (EVER!)
Only two slices of bread a day or 3 tortilas (which comes out to 150, 50 cals each)
There will be at least 2 fruits or veggies with every meal and water or tea

My goal is to loose 40 pounds
thats what it's been and now I WANT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment