Tuesday, May 15, 2012

'You need an XXL"

thats what i was told when I got my HONOR ROLE tee-shirt  by the guy in front of me -__-
My heart sank a little bit because I know there are girls bigger than me, I thought we were done being called the fat girl. We? hmm its strange that just came out. We. Me and Mia. I just ate a whole thing of cookies, I haven't done that in so long.....
To top it off I just got weighed, 142.
My back injury is almost better so i can start exersizing again, I'm going to exercise and train harder than anything I've ever done. I need this so bad.
In polo
in swim
in dance
a 5'2 girl should not weight 142 , i need to weigh 130, 125,120,115,110,105,90
i will not stop.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it, love.
    Show them all just how strong you can be.
    *hugs*
    Hang in there.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have more in common than you will ever know.

    Be careful with that spine of yours. It is such a complex piece of machinery, it needs all the love you can give it.

    What type of injury did you have?

    I am currently undiagnosed but I just have a bad feeling about my back issues and am not looking forward to finding out.

    R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Princess Perfectiion thanks you <3 your always very sweet to support me ,i love your blog

      @R i have a hernated disk thats ligements swelled and put pressure on my hip n sprained my hip. its pretty much better, just sore and stiff now but i feel out of it. would love to talk more w/ u tho!

      Delete