Monday, June 4, 2012

SICK-NESS FOR MY SUMMER,Mexican Hater Cheerleader Joins lation polulated waterpolo team in an atempt to ruin my sanity

Naturally i'm a sick sweaty, sleepy mess over my first week of summer break. All i wanted to do was go to the gym. But the plus side is i'm not hungry. Hardly ever. only a couple bites here and there and then i'm full and done.

I can't wait to start running and dancing and swimming. I also need to lift weights. Theres a new fire being fueled behind my factory de Crazy. A girl. yep. That one girl that you know since middle school. the attention whore, who needs to get in your way. Shes skinny and tall and she thinks she could model but she really looks like shes having some orgasim that belongs to an animal in a zoo. the ape pen for sure. Well that cheerlead bee-otch decided she didn't have enuff power on the squad so shes invading my beloved water polo and swim team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she wants one of the hardest, top possitions there is. I hope she gets trampled. My friend says not to worry because i'm a returner and she thinks i'll make varsity and wont have to see any of the girls my age. Pray for me. p.s She also doesn't like Latinos, and waterpolo is like 93% latino girls!!! You don't like us moves states or something cause we're not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment