Monday, June 11, 2012

BALLET FOR HER ROYAL FATTI

Tomorrow I have my first ballet class, I'm taking it for technique purposes that and I can't live without some form of dance constantly being in my life.  I'm pretty intimidated though, in one of the classes ( I can have two classes a week, not bad.) there are mostly younger children. I'm 15, I'm not a child. And they're all thin, its also weird because the teacher that we met about admitions is short. Like shorter than my family short. We're pretty damn short my dad's only 5'7 and my mum is 5'1 . They're also all skinny.

I can't think like this, I WANT TO DANCE. I WANT TO BE A DANCER. So I can't care about things like that I'm working on loosing the weight and putting on the muscele and I haven't purged.

Wish me luck

XOXO
-Echo

No comments:

Post a Comment