Sunday, June 17, 2012

That shitty poops we call relationships

I never mentioned that me and The Boy broke up. It was really hard on me be my fault I guess.
Sometimes I would just think ' i miss my trigger" Really??? What kind of sick twisted person am I!!? It's true though, since the day I've met him he's been my trigger, my yardstick and when we date my everything. He's pretty much the skinniest person I know and he'd poke me or give me looks and that drove me crazy and simply drove me. Do I miss him? Sometimes. Ok yeah I do.
I'm currently talking to my close friend, The Boy absolutley hates him because me and him have always had chemistry and I like him. And he likes me back and I get to see him tomorrow and most likely he'll hold me, kiss me hello and I'll walk him to his summer courses were he'll introduce me to his friends as his girlfriend.
Because...... thats what I am I guess ^_^
When I told the boy he Defriended me on facebook. I get why hes mad since I told him that I could never ever date this friend and I am. But really??? I mean, He didn't want me.

No comments:

Post a Comment