Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mia likes Sex

My shrink told me that purging physically makes me happy. Like sex. Which is probably why sex sounds really good all the time (even though I've never had it and i'd probably get pregnate on the first go because us latinos are just baby machiens like fo reals), because I haven't purged. I feel like such a whore. A dirty fat slutty whore.
I'm dating my best friend, but I'm not over my ex. I love him still. And now I feel like I screwed up big time. I'm not sure if I'm with him because I want to be kissed and touched or if because I was lonley. He's nice to me, and he's always willing to talk, thats probably why I did that. I almost gave IT to my ex, pretty glad I didn't. As stupid and girlish as it sounds and I cant even believe I'm saying it out loud I want him back and I don't know what or how I can make it happen.
I guess like he'd say, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment