Monday, July 23, 2012

What the Hell

what the hell
why would we do this to ourselves
why does our country make us fat
and then make us feel bad?
because its 'our fault'
not ours
yours
yours for selling cheep fatty food
for torturing animals
ever eat anything organic?
a few bites im full
eat out? a few plates im full
this is crap
crap
im 15 and why do i care
why SHOULD i care
I should care
about my family
my friends
my sport
college even
But im hung up
hung up on the fat that hangs off of me
5 years old
no fat on me
so why now
why am i fat
am i fat?
fat compared to what? and who and why the hell do i care??
I just do
And that, is enough to self inflict myself with torture
to love it
and to be afraid of the world around me
to feel like i am constantly drowning without my precious rules
I just can't help but care.

No comments:

Post a Comment