Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ana & Mia

they call them ana and mia
is this my companion ?
are they the ones
incouraging me
are they the whispers
fattie
fatass
u will never be THAT GIRL
the one you see
the one you want to be
i whisper their names
do they answer?
a red braclete to make me feel something
blue or purple to return something to the world
black for pain
red
red
red
a color that seems to have a repeated apearance in my life
red
i look down at it
and think
you are not alone
you are not crazy
you lost six lb you are 133.8
still fat but you will be closer to beautiful soon
your oh so far from your old 119
but you will be home soon
red
am i crazy?
as they all think
i do not name myself ana
or mia
i am a person
lables are for sealed bags of food
i have yet to meet someone with red on their left wrist
ana are you my companion ?

No comments:

Post a Comment