Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whoever said 'best friends could be you're worst enemy' understated

i can't stand it i'm stuck waiting till monday to confront her. My ex best friend ,the one that i got fed up with and stopped talking to in febuary. Needless to say she hates me for sure now as in die hard. Yesterday wasn't the first time she talked smack about me behind my back but this time she hit a nerve. She called me a talentless fat ass (thats to sumarize it ,she's a rambler) . The last part was the one that hit me, because aparently she went on to say that everytime she saw me eat at my house i ate hecka . She never saw me throw it up. She wasn't there when i texted her but i was working out at the same time. SHE DOESN'T KNOW. J went on to tell her these things but i'm not sure it got through X's head. It just sort of broke me because I don't think I have a problem like the friends that know what i do. She's back.
When i got home i friended this guy who's friends with Him . The dude didn't remember me! Oh so typical . He's got pretty sick music taste (a die hard Fall Out Boy fan) so that totally got us talking,then he got all weird he was all just like 'wow your hot,your hot,how did you get so hot?' which was extremly random because we'd been talking about my 2 ex people whom i cared about the most for that he had no clue that about any of this happening. Only low and behold he HAD to go on to talk about it with the BOTH of them,PUBLICLY on face book BEFORE i get a chance to have a face to face conversation with HER . Now i'm just freaking out (understatment!!!) and its   killing me . I don't like trama,i hate it when people talk smack and have to pick sides with two people. Only now i'm one of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment