Friday, April 22, 2011

Winning Me

i compete
with three other girls
under one roof
who can dress the best
who helps the most
who is in the best shape
who is winning
it doesn't fit her
they tell me
it will fit you
insults,its like calling me fat
i need to be the best or i have no respect
people look at you differently when you look different
they coo
and buy you pretty things
like a doll,
my parents doll,my grandmas doll,my family's doll
that they keep in a box
and like to dress in pretty things
until she is not so pretty
XL
XL
XXL
insults
lies
she is not ME !
XXL is NOT ME!!!
why don't they look at me
and see
what you see in her
that girl
across the room
why is she so special?
how can i get what she has?
except i don't want what she has i want better
i want to be the best
i have to win
or no one will see me
but no one will support me
i will win
eventually,without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment