Thursday, April 21, 2011

food

Hunger is a pretty feeling for me,i don't know how to explaine it i don't feel it often. I don't eat often either a meal a day sometimes i don't even do that. Today ive had the quivalents of all three. When i do eat it is gross and i am numb and blotted. I need to drop twenty (any ideas?) and be in shape for sports. Rents are letting me go out for sports, i remember around this same time last year i was at my best, a different friend saying that he loved me a different group to talk and laugh with i look back and i see HER and i look at me and i say;who is this person?
She tells me not to eat and when i do,not to much. All three meals today. Failure. Salad isn't scary,neither is fruit, i am careful with carbs (though i can't eat most anyways) and AR keeps me away from the rest. I wonder what people think when they see me. Everyone knows what they want someone to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment