Friday, September 30, 2011

ive lost quite a bit of weight from the summer and i have a lot more muscele now 2 . Everything is firmer.
Bit i still look and i still hate everything.
I can't NOT eat for a day,for fear of passing out in the pool,and i don't want to be the slowest,i don't want to loose muscel and water weight,that weight doesn't matter. I want to loose FAT. and i will.
My mile gets faster every time,soon i'll be back to my 7:50 and then i'll b running 2-4 miles for fun again.
My saw Vv today (ex bff) now she's the one with a big muffin top. I still have one but hers is worse (and at least i know how to dress mine) all i can say to that is karma's a B*T!H  .

I'm still looking and i don't see anything pretty yet. It's better but its still absolutly gross. The Warden said she'd pay for ballet school!!! i'm super excited ,this is what i've always wanted,i want to be a dancer even though starting at 14 is really l8 i think i could do it. And ballet teachers stress weight maitnance so  that makes me happy.
I feel like high school is a wast for me,pro atheletes don't NEED school,i should be sent to a dance school and be training for waterpolo and soccer but no. Biology and Algebra are apparently more important than my choice career. Everyone can go to hell.
Nobody knows a thing about being an or mia ,a lot of girls talk and i get defensive,they're so stupid and dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment