Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A trip to target and a dose of honesty

My ex's brother works at Target, which i descovered on my last (awkward) trip there (thankfully not to get pads) so I didn't look forward to this one much.
But i just ended up thinking a lot about us, our relationship, my relationship with my dad, and mia and what a tangled mess it is.



He was perfect
beautiful
kissed me
with full lips
looked at me
with lovestruck eyes
every other sentence I said
was funny
his smile gave me bliss
till
we met
in the garden
down the street
crowded with people
i kissed him
like we where the only two there
until...we weren't
pulled away
with a nasty, naughty smile
not for me
the guy behind me
as if to say "ya i'm get'n some"
that chill
the one i get
with my dad sometimes
when he wispers to me
or rubs my arm
ran down my back
sent shockwaves through my body
it ran through me
so i ran from him
hurt him so he couldn't come back
and send a chill like that
through me again
my honest truth to why I ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment