Monday, August 13, 2012

friends since middle school

shes like a mom
but better
edit out
all the crude, judgmental parts
and your left with a sweet person
who calls you 'little mama"
and cracks a funny face
just to make sure your smiling
perfectly put together
........or not

this is where "mom" turns into the child
a slave to ana
water is her best friend
she holds ana's hand
while i hold her other
mia's
tightly around My other
we did
everything together
they push us closer once again
that and our love of dance

with the same goal weight
and goal of a good college
and a career in dance
why not?
she even wants us to take these shots
normally birth control
but are said to make you loose weight
together
"and if we fall in love along the way then we're ready" she says
with a wink

asking about my boyfriend-once-bestfriend
me
i'm just contemplainting
submerged in my own hypocritical thoughts
I don't want my friend, my play mother, my dance partner
to die
at least without me.


1 comment: