Sunday, August 26, 2012

everyones replaceable

my back hurt last week so i couldn't practice in the goal. one of the other goalies asked me whod take my spot as captain if i left the team because of my back? CRAZY BITCH I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!
ON TOP OF THAAAAT , that loca-shit ex.cheerleader girl that tried waterpolo for like,2 days is rejoining the team. I'm pissed that the coach for letting her back on.
She's only back because she didn't make the fall musical. It's funny that shes back now that we've been practicing for nearly 2 monthes and our first game is next week. Everyone is in shape so suprise for her, she's gonna look so weak. I hope they don't let her play because thats not fair to everyone whos been here the whole time. Gawd i hate people like this. in case your wondering about the target on my back its because im captain, goalie, a dancer,an artist and now im finally loosing weight(my big-@ss opinionated mouth doesn't help either).  I need to get in the zone and just find myself a bubble to block out all the crap.

I made a friend and i found out she is a recovering anorexic. now i have one whos curently into anna one whos (like me struggling with recovery only me with bulimia) and my fb anorexic friend. How many more of us are there???

Ballet starts on the first i can't wait my goal (i know its not realistic) is to work supper hard and be on pointe by next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment