Monday, January 10, 2011

Call me Echo

If you read my other blog u probably know about me,im a teenage girl . And here is where i want y'all just 2 hear me out so heres the truth about everything that i'm NOT allowed 2 say out loud . and if you don't like it deal because i'm just trying 2 keep it real. I read in a book about a girl who changed her name when the old one didn't fit anymore. Well,i like my name its a nice name but sometimes i feel like its not me and i feel like that person they call is who they WANT and not what i am ,or very real(that and if some1 i know read this they'd make me live in a white padded room). Needless to say i'm all about keeping it real .So for my own reasons you can call me Echo Cruz .Asking if its my 'real' name is like asking if its any of your buisness ,the answer: nunya !
hear me out as i try to keep it real
-Echo Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment