Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Waking up in Hell

I wake up to my sisters voice and my bedroom lights on.Do i understand what she's saying? yes. do i care?no. All i want is my sleep,deliciously earned sleep.But i climb out of bed and hug her. Its cold so i pull on my boots and climb down the stairs with her. I don't look at my dad or my little sister who is screaming at  my dad about her homework.She talks about me like i'm not there but i don't care i just stir my sandy meds in2 my tea and my older sister smiles at me.she thinks me and my meds are cute,but i think i just look like a fat-ass little druggie.I gulp it down as fast as i can so i won't have to listen 2 my little sister scream.I've woken up in hell as my daddy screams back at her and she defies all of the manners and lessons that me and Dandelion (older sis) have spent our whole lives learning .She literally roars as she calls both my parents stupid and wishes me dead,all i can do is run 2 my room.All of this because of a worksheet that she doesn't understand.I  only hope hell is quieter than this but something just says that i'm already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment