Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tired

I'm tired of acting! Thats so irronic considering i AM an actress,i'm the worlds BEST actress because i'm always acting .Please,like you haven't noticed society tells us,no trains us when we're little to think the way they want us 2.Well i'm tired of bouncing up and down smiling and waving.I'm tired of always having 2 try 2 look stylish and listen 2 everybody.i  know it sounds selfish but people new things about my own schedual before i even did.Inside i want to scream 'stop it!don't touch my clothes and my hair! stop looking at me!Why am i acting like this?y do i give a damn?' and on the outside i'm smiling and hugging all of my 'best friends' ,gasping like a girly idiot and making retarded comments.Little pieces of me leak out of the cracks of my Prettypretty mask.The B**** in me wants out,because deep down i dont CARE.I don't expect any1 to care about me,i really don't so y bother pretending like you do?y do i bother?i'm just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment