Monday, May 23, 2011

Because of J

I have to watch how much i eat and ask :is this what normal people do?
J is SO proud of me for wanting to conquer my 'problem' I feel bad when I tell her I'm truly making 'progress' and getting 'support' and that I'm going to ask my aunt to take me for 'mental help' (which i admit i could probably use but STILL a girls gotta have some dignity). I am trying to be balanced though,for now. Then when things are a little better I'm going to start up either the 'Skinny girl" diet or the 'Rainbow' diet or make one up all on my own! (gotta loose 40lb)
But for J I'm eating normal and not purging. ONLY for J. Why ? because i love her and she's been through this.Only difference is,she didn't fall in love with Anabell (thats what i call her) . As soon as my leg heals up completely my workout will proceed (amped of course )
XOXO to all you dragonfly lovers
-Echo

1 comment:

  1. good luck with j, and whichever diet you choose. (: while i dont have a particular menu, i have some of my sample intakes here... http://tomakeheadsturn.tumblr.com/tagged/intake as you can see... it varies a lot.

    ReplyDelete