Thursday, May 26, 2011

depression

let me die
it is shameful
i am fat and ugly and horrible
i'm afraid that i will stay under a micriscope
for my entire life
more than usual
if i tell them
i am ugly
FAT
UGLY 
WORTHLESS
STUPID 
HORRIBLE
NOBODY 
EMOTIONLESS
COLD
ALONE
BLOATED
SWOLLEN
SICKLY
IDIOTIC
AKWARD
PIMPLY
FRIZZY
FAT
FAT ASS
FATASS 
FAT
FAT FAT
F.A.T
nobody 
just let me rot
alone
alive
a living skeleton
i wish
the lard hangs off me
at 133
its btter than my sick weight of 145
but its gross
give me a pill
1 too many
so i will sleep
in piece
and not torture myself
body-less
worry-less
let me die
so i can live
the way i see fit
for once
they say ana takes the life of ur unborn child
some1 i want eventually
at stake
because of ana
i want to die
die
useless mess of fat

No comments:

Post a Comment