Tuesday, May 17, 2011

U don't care? neither do I! worst day ever

Why can't i be good at something?
come on !?!?!! the universe officially hates me more than normal,the skin on my face burns from crying (add it to the list of things that i'm alergic to ;my own f*cking tears) . Our soccer team lost . No ,they didn't even TRY ,loosing is when you fight for it and fail this was a FORFIT practically and a waste of my time. I missed the first day of cheerleading tryouts for this! I WANT TO BE A CHEERLEADER MORE THAN ANYTHING. Everything else that i thought i was good at,i didn't make team for and this is my last hope. If the girls on my soccer team don't care than neither should i,I'm going to cheer tomorrow and NOT soccer and I'm going to prioritize whats really important,being around people who don't care isn't one of them. I so pissed and disappointed in myself.
Talentless
Fat ass
worthless
stupid
emotional
idiotic
me
if this one girl i don't like (she gets everything she wants and is just plain erking) makes team and i don't i'm going to be depressed and pissed . I want to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment