Wednesday, May 18, 2011

update

cheer tryouts are HARD must study and practice :/ can't wait for summer.have to write a musical comp 4 choir 2 due fri (blah!)
I'm exploring 'negative calories' lets see how it goes.
My aunt is trying to get me to love myself ,her love is comforting.(she's not preachy preachy)
J thinks i' recovering (NGH!!!! nt gnna happen,thought about 'recovery' tried ,NOT GOING BACK THERE I JUST STARTED TO GT STRONG AND LOOSE WEIGHT AGAIN) what she doesn't know doesn't hurt her right? right. I need to meet someone like me that will be suportive. HE just IMed me to see what was wrong (my fb statuse) does he really even care ? apparently i'm his friend . Thats nice considering we don't talk much. Sometimes i still think i 'love' him . Sometimes i tell myself he could love me. I'm so pathetically hopeless it's tragical ( if ur gnna say thats not a word it is now so deal!!).
That girl i can't stand? one of the reason is because she has everything and i don't hate her i just have a low tolorence level for her. I thought we where friends this summer? turns out i was wrong,since she had all her other ones back i was worthless. BS.o well.

No comments:

Post a Comment