Thursday, May 26, 2011

Play prima 's Uncle Down

One of my good friends , no we're more than good friends she's like my Prima (<-for those of you who don't speak spanish 'cousin' <3'sX5)  her uncle died . He's just gone.. we all thought he'd have another week and me and my parents were going to visit but he just ,died. Its killing me,i need her to answer my calls and FB messages and let me know how she's taking it . She was already crying when she thought that she had a week. Turns out she only had hours with him. She didn't want to say goodbye to him,not at all. Oh dear goodness I can still here her 'I don't want to say goodbye Echo.' as she cried . It's ringing in my head... like an echo (ha.ha. so funny *dry sarcasm as usual *. My dad and his brother loved him to, what kills me is that he saw him before he died. He SAW him. That just about killed him (no pun intended) just the look on his face when Dandelion told him that he was gone. Like he'd just missed something. I don't know which is worse leaving just before someone close to you dies or watching them die.

No comments:

Post a Comment