Sunday, July 10, 2011

FML

i can now say officially that i hate camping -___-
real camping anyways with tents and dirt and bugs (mostly the bugs are what sucked i have twelve bites on my face ,and thats just my face!)

I leave offically 4 camp (cabins ,chef,and bathrooms yesssss) tomorrow . I'm hoping to avoid drama but i doubt that will happen .
Oh i told the guy that i liked him , like i knew he still likes his ex girl . go figure. whatever i already knew it . Not that it didn't help much . I wonder if anything would have been different if i was actually pretty .Probably . Because thats how life works . I found an old pic of me on facebook . I wonder who posted it . Its from my hardcore days (2hr cardio and no lunch or breakfast days) . I'm smiling and my hair is really long like it is now (i cut it a while back but it grew ) i'm dressed completly in black and in layers and my arms look really thin so does my waste . i could still have droped some it wouldnt have hurt .

It'll be easy to get away with everything at camp . overall my weekend is completly dissapointing but watever.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at camp!
    I hate camp-ing, but camp is not too bad.
    Best of luck with everything!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of camping. I've never really been to camp. I was going to help out at a camp once but it stormed really bad and everyone went home after a day because a bunch of trees got blown down and there wan't any power. I hope you have fun at camp. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete