Friday, July 8, 2011

starlight

something took me over
but no ones come to save me
so i nurture her
i'm not sure
what i'm waiting for
some sort of enlightenment
to be bestowed appon me
its like having a little star
watching you
circling the night sky
while you wait for day to come
but it never comes
and all you have is
the little silvery star
because there is no moon
so the starlight gueids me
onward
with its warm fragile glow
and i'm not alone
but still,there is no moon
to comfort me with its knowing presense
all i have is a little star in the palm of my hand
floating,threatening to carry me way

2 comments:

  1. Sad but beautiful..you're a talented poet :)
    You should take really pride in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your poetry!
    I am a poet too, so it is nice to see someone else who loves to write. :)
    Keep it up, you have an amazing talent!
    Hope you are doing well.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete