Sunday, July 31, 2011

get better

ana: you are weak pushing me this far down . WEAK DAMN IT! they can never truly give you what you want....because im what you want . I'm your friend Echo .
Echo . EEECHO . thats all they will ever hear ..but they wont listen . they wont even see .unless you stay wit me ,then they can see you . a beautiful master piece
Me:they're trying to help me...
ana:help you ?! please!!! food getting stuck inside you! you look pregnate ! thats not a result of me ,that is a result of your weakness! WEAK WORTHLESS LITTLE SHIT!
me:  :(
ana:but i know your unhappy ,i know your just trying to be skinny .you can be if you let yourself . just let go and you'll be light and fly .
me:im trying
ana:everything gets stuck in you ,your skin is stretching with every forced meal! take action! and you can have what you want , defiance

No comments:

Post a Comment