Monday, July 18, 2011

more rants

i was doing so well today !
but then i went downstairs and ate
3 slices of glutin free bread w/ butter
cream chees frosting
left over kinoa and seaweed salad
and two small potatoes w/ butter
and now my stomach hurts and all i want to do is cry very hard
because i am weak and i am stupid . Gosh i descust myself so much
FAT
FAT 
STUPID 
STUPID 
FAT 
FAT
FAT
No one likes a fat person 
not truly 
so i shouldn't stay fat
fat 
fat FATTASSS
FAT FAT 
UGLY 
WORTHLESS
im dying ,i havent weighed myself but i know its not good 
this means punishment 
obviously 
i need to go to the gym 
thats the only thing that will make me feel better
3 hours at the gym will make me feel so much better
but i have to clean my stupid house 
so i can't go 
:( fudge 
i hate this

No comments:

Post a Comment