Monday, August 1, 2011

Falling off the face of the earth

Sp that can be my excuse 4 not blogging . sorry about that . A couple weeks ago before i sorta stopped my habit of blogging i went to the dr. my mom told her about the purging . Ugh they make it sound so shameful . She says it could be one of the reasons my orgns aren't working so hot ,the solution.....more meds. Yep you got it! their answer to freak'n everything!
Good news is that i am allowed to be on a liquid diet . so my strick liquid-ness starts today :P
Even better ,ive been draging my mom and sisters to the gym with me and they're all starting to like it a lot !! which me we all almost have something in common! and it gets better ,everyone doesn't feel like eating crap . I'm serious chips ,chocolate,icecream she's not buying it!!!! Now keep in mind that i was quite worried about my mother ,she was on the verge to diabeties and she was super skinny before she was married so i think this is even making all of us happier and get along (that and they're alll tired after we go) . Bad news is the the binges . I hate whining to you all but i truly can't stand myself . School starts in 15 days and i feel like a failure. Orientation is in2 days!!!!!!!!!!! and i look like a big fat load of crap! if this year is going to be some shitty repeat of the last year and a half god take me now! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i wish i was strong like all of you .
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment