Thursday, August 11, 2011

Babies ,Boys, and Menu's

To start off let me just stop myself from appoligizing for rambling ,it's my blog right? :P (haha,yea ok i'm just a lil bit crazy) . All news continues , my cousin had her baby . The actual baby is darling ,you can already tell she's gonna be totally gorgeous (poor daddy) . My poor cousin on the other had ,looks tired and then there's the baby weight. My aunt swears our whole family is cursed,we can be 'skinny' and then one of us gets knocked up we turn into massive balloons .Personally i can't see myself ballooning much more i'd probably explode or something .I'll put that on the list of Cons for Echos List Of reasons 2/OR Not2 Have A Baby Eventually ,but first things first ......i need a shorter name for that list. It's simply TOO LONG. Like ,seriously.
Next on my fabulous list Boys . Um, basically just texting my best guy . What can i say ?hes a sweetheart ,i'm pretty sure he has a girl living inside of him though .He likes major chisme(gossip) ,it'll be the death of him i'm sure of it .
That would be all in this fabulous section(sarcasim )if i had NOT opened my facebook this morning .
Then i wouldn't have found the message from my other guy friend (obviously the vast majority of my friends are guys ,lets call him J) who happenes to have been friends w/  X (best friends,yikes)
that saaaaaid that he thinks that i'm beautiful and amazing and if i'd consider going out w/ him. BEAUTIFUL ??????? boys gotta be blind !!!!!! If i asked one of my other friends in my life they'd probably say go for it since we both:
are pretty weird
have obscure music taste
are smart
get along
and enjoy intellectually stimulating conversations
     But the fact of the matter is i just don't want to ,because i just want to be on my own right know . I probably could really like him if i let myself,but this is the second time J has asked me and the second time i'd have to turn him down this summer . I really hate doing that -____- even for me its mean ,whether you can help it or not rejecting someone is never pretty. Good thing i'm an expert. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea and think i;m a total slut or anything or that i have like boys foaming outta my ears  ,they're just much easier to talk to than girls and this just seems to happen with ones (the WRONG ONES!) that i get into deep discussions with. Just to paint the picture ive ever only kissed one guy and not even KISS kissed him (sorry for the mental image of me liplocking ,im not into PDA).


Everones favorite section FOOD!!!!! (more sarcasim)
Mine hasn't been great ,especially with The Warden watching me so much,i go in for further tests l8er on  this month . woopee. yahoo. yaya -________-
My new menu will be greek yogurt w/ fruit (under 300) lots of water and tea and then a few stratigec bites of anything else (so The Warden will see) ,then once schools starts (monday yikes!!!)
a smoothie that i'll split for breakfast and when i come home (they're filling and i make them myself)
pack a lunch ,any lunch and then chuck it in the trash
WATER!!!
and a few bites at dinner
all of this with 2-2 1/12 hr training practices twice a day (water polo)
  If i get hungry at lunch i'll grab like ,half a pickle or a packet of hot sause (those actually work)
i need something that will keep my energised ,not coffee . I'm not allowed to drink coffee and i not allowed to drink soda w/ cafeen . Even if i wasn't ew,soda w/ cals . I'm a major health nut even the zero cal cokes freak me out .
wow sorry for the long post
bye my lovlies !!!xoxo
-echo

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with guys, not because I date a lot but like all of my guys are friends and when you get to know them they feel the need to date you like they make it impossible to be just friends! As for the caffeine other then like monster zero calorie drinks Idk what to suggest I drink a lot of diet coke cause it has like 50 something mg of caffeine but nothing really works for me anyway... Cold water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove greek yogurt, it's so delicious I can't take it.

    What do you use to make smoothies? Cause I feel like just fruit alone would make it a gross consistency.

    ReplyDelete