Friday, August 19, 2011

hello my lovelies ! its FRIDAY!!!! best day of the week , especially since this week was my first week of high skool ever !
its so crazy , since my day starts at 6 am in the pool swimming laps and finishes again at 6:30 doing yet more laps
I did the math and w/ dance PE and my twice a day practices im averaging 3-4 hrs of intense cardio a day
whoohoo!!!!
on the down side i pulled my calf n it still hurts .
meh , i don't know if u want 2 here about my stupid teen life . Other than the fat that i feel like i'm a thirty something stuck in a 14 year old body ,or a puzzle piece in the wrong box. I JUST DON'T FIT IN ANYWHERE. Unless im with my friend JP and PL they r pretty cool ,mostly JP though . It's easy to kick it with him ,mainly cause he makes me forget about anything sad and makes me SMILE, like big smile and laugh a lot.

My b*tchy ex best friend decided to go to the same high school. Go figures. I don't see her much. Just enough to seen that my outfits are cutter than hers. Someone should tell her mimes are silent (i like stripes but someone else needs 2 tell her it aint workin on her) .Despite evryone i know i still feel awkward and like i don't belong,like theyres some group of people that i belong to that r missing. Where are the kids that dress vintagy (REAL VINTAGE ) and fun(ny) ? and listen to music that no one else gets? and don't give a damn!o right thats just me. because everyone is  a big fat poser trying to fit in. Well ive decided i'm done ,so what if i stand out a bit ? so what if i wear a white dress to school?or a fancy sequence dress ? or a tie die skirt ?
sue me for not being a cooky cutter poser!!!

Me and some girls i know where talking and it ended up on food , i told them how much i eat and one of them called me anorexic. I felt so proud.

my menue
skip breakfast
l8r on ,eat a bit of fruit
water
more water
a piece of fruit
gatoray
more water
dinner


love u all xoxo -echo

No comments:

Post a Comment