Saturday, August 13, 2011

Waterpolo started yesterday,the girls on the team aren't super skinny so i don't feel awkward other than the fact that they're older than me . I am the only freshman and the slowest,newest addition 2 my schools ladies water polo team . I hate feeling slow ,i hate how i can't keep up with them ,but i'm doing my best and im getting better everyday . They're all super nice about it. It's a killer arm work out like no joke. I looove sports so much and i think i could eventually be pretty good at this one . 

There where some inqueries on how i make my smoothies ,the trick is FROZEN FRUIT ,it makes the consistency like ice cream and it actually gts rid of some of those bad binge cravings . It makes u eat super healthy and you can sneack spinache in there (i can't even taste it but it turns the color different),it also keeps u full longer.

i  usually do 
a banana 
frozen strawberries
acia berry superfood juice
nectarien 
*spinache or green superfood powder (if i have it) 
and that lasts 4 2 meals ,obviously i kinda high natural sugar content but no fat no carbs which i think is a pretty sweet deal .

Other random news will b l8er stay pretty huns !

2 comments:

  1. You'll get faster and be just as fast as the other girls eventually. I never had many options for sports at the school I went to so I never really got into sports. My sister was always the "sporty" one. She played volley ball and basketball and softball. And that's all there was. I would have tried something like lacrosse or waterpolo if it was an option. I'm glad you like it though. And that smoothie sounds good. I might make one later tonight only with peach and watermelon or something (because that's what I have at home).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you've joined the water polo team! Sports and exercise are so awesome for you physically and mentally. And don't worry, you'll become faster as you continue playing and getting stronger.

    Hope you have a great time on the team! It may be intimidating with all of the other girls being older than you, but before you know it you'll have made a ton of new friends.

    ReplyDelete