Saturday, August 27, 2011

characters in my story called life (so all y'all can keep up)

Barbie-a two faced prep ive know since middle school,blonde,skinny,cheerleader the works 

M(aka MettleHead)- the dork thats always hugging me, calling me 'his' i was into him an d he wasn't no biggi. he annoys me sometimes now as much as i love him he acts like such a fake sometimes. Yes there is lots of RF(recreational flirting) happening there but its just that .

EdEx-yes theres ancient history here ,the 1st boy,that one u never totally completly get over.Knew him best at the peek of my crazy weight loss (reached about 112),went loca on him during my depression.We're cool now but he likes to make me feel bad( like I'M  the mean one?!?!)

A- my best guy from(or used to be,don't know where he stands currently) he knows about my issues with food :/ n i text him about it when i'm super stressed ,hes cool about it.

The Warden- my mother,my keeper,sometimes more like my parole officer than a mom. What can i say shes this crazy tirant that i fight with and i somehow still love? 

VV-ex best friend ,worst enemy i don't hate her,i hate what she stands for, a fake slutty b*tchy two faced girl who's always PMS-ing on everybody (crule words but used to 2 describe her by more than me). She's too cowardly to cross me but if she tries it won't be pretty. She's a trigger for me,a serious trigger and she has no clue about my eating habits she just thnks im fat and eat a lot . If only she knew she knows nothing.

D  -my talented,wonderful friend who is sadly hooked on the worst of the worlds boys,drugs and booze. She's done with the drugs and i'm proud of her,she's fun and spunky and a great girl to have fun with.

J- acts like my mom sometimes , was besties with me and VV ,she wants us to make up,i love her hopeful thinking. Shes a recovered Ana that can never know about this blog or she'll slap me silly,for her it was just being skinny for me its much more. I love her boldness,everything feeling is strong,how kind she is ,how she loves,how she h8s.everything

Outs- my soul sister! (if he was a girl). He gets made fun of for being bi and his "weird"clothes,he likes being crazy and doing and saying what he feels like just like me,whether its a pink feather extention in his hair or dressing head to toe in purple i can count on him to make me smile and support me for being me and to sing lady gaga at the top of his lungs with me. :P

Pono- actor,singer  extrodenair , always singing and thinking outside the box. Doesn't really give a shit about my girly antics or anything that won't stop him from going home and playing video games and i'm ok with that

Tree!- my best friend , she loves me and i love her back! we like the same music,shes got my back and i've got hers,i don't think i've ever gotten in a 'real fight' with her in the 3 yrs i've known her. Her home life is crazy like my brain,she says she'd switch places with me in a minute but idk if she knows what that'd really be like 

DB(dilusional boy) -the one i talk about ,hes the one that calls me beautiful and amazing and awesome and i think is pretty smart but crazy,i'm just not interested in anyone although the presistence is admirable 

ReeRee- tried to set me up with DB, way to play cupid. She's a cutie w/ a fair amount of logic. I think she's acting a bit to old for herself (yr ynger than me) and she should slow down a bit for her sake. I DO turn to her for advice in the ways of the world.

thats all i'm going to name right now. for fear of someone i know reading this (though highly unlikely). I did this mainly outta bordom and the fact that you probably have no clue about who i talk about half the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment