Sunday, August 28, 2011

insperation

i found my new insperation
it's definition is found on urban dictionary
i was given it when i was a baby
the person my parents want me to be
its apparently what some people see
i never see it
when i look in a mirror
the actual origin sounds beautiful
peaceful
just the place where you'd want to die
urban dictionaries for it
is beautiful
hot
sexy
nice
fun
bad ass
the girl everyone wants to be
its my name
the one i was given
not the one i choose
Echo
i want to be
that girl who can go into a store during the end of a sale when all the smalls are left and pick which one she wants
i'm on my road
to letting myself go
the girl everyone
is too afraid to be
but so
so far
from beautiful
the day i reach it
i'll use both names
Echo and the one that shall not be named
:)
its a deal ok?
when i achieve it
i'll finally have reached me
in the highest state
a person
can be

No comments:

Post a Comment