Friday, August 26, 2011

a spoiled week

It happened again . I got called ugly. Even if its true it never feel good being called ugly. It was by A's friend who's an idiot. Later on last night he appoligized (via facebook) said that they misquoted him when all the other guys told me. Whatever. I know im ugly and FAT FAT FAT!!!
my face is coved in all these gross gross pimples,and its so oily and greasy (i try everything ,powder , moisturizer,blotting) ,my hair is a poofy mess (i don't have time to do it in the morning (i'm just going to get into the pool after school too) what can i say?I'm hopeless.
It totally  ruined my week too . i was HAPPY. I WAS HAPPY DAMNIT !!! and now that is ruined
-________-
they also stare at me because of how i choose to dress,i tell myself i don't care because i like how i dress.
If they have an issue with tutus ,gold lips, pink tights and satin black dresses thats their problem not mine.
My intake today is a tuna melt
3cups orange juice
tea!!!!
2pieces of chocolate
and 4starbursts

sugary but it kept me going

That same guy ,the one that called me beautiful and amazing still wants to meet with me. I really don't want to. It'd be weird since i'm not interested and B ,because i know he'll just change his mind and think i'm ugly.
The -ex-crush is till grabbing me and hugging me and stuff,its no biggi cause he does it 2 3 other girls ,just me a lot. Pick one already. I don't like him anymore,still love him. Just like a brother though ,i get really annoyed. Hes just like everybody else,so superficial. He THINKS hes being different but hes just trying to set up this image of himself in everybodies brains,the only image i get is fake.

Speeking of fake i saw Barbie (thats what i'm going to call her) kissing her boyfriend goodbye when i was waiting on the steps. Oh how cute. Gagg.
How come guys fall for those fake little prisses ?!
maybe because theyre fake little priss's ?
either way preps annoy the shit outta me.


No comments:

Post a Comment