Sunday, August 21, 2011

Surrounded by the highschool undead

HIGHSCHOOL
its different
but the same
same fucking body
same stupid people
stupid posers
why can't we all just be ?
are we afraid
of being exposed
and naked
afraid of being hurt
and left alone
To:M
Don't be a tough guy
i hate that
i truly hate that
i like it when you tell me
something
intimate
and touch me softly
like i'll brake
into a million tiny pieces
smile at me
that little smile
i like it when you talk to me softly

I hate it when
you grab me
like i'm going to run
as if
to show everyone you have me
when you want me
i hate it how
you treat music
like something
something that can't save someone
it saved me
its sacred
you didn't save me
i hate it how
you need to be loud
and impress
you only need to impress yourself
that would make me happy

i hate it when you poke my fat FAT FAT(!) stomach
i like it when you press your cheek against mine
i hate it when you look at me like im crazy
i liked it when you stroked my leg,with your finger tips
and made me feel butterflies
you held my hand for a full hour
mine frozen
yours blazing
i hated how you abused
the fact that i had a crush on you
and you didn't have one back
and made me say
that i love you
darling i don't love you when you make me say this
it was just a crush
maybe if your nice,and do what i like

maybe then
for now
don't touch me
don't touch
my ipod
i won't
say i love you
till you stop acting like a fucking poser

1 comment: